Wednesday, April 20, 2011

technology is fun


soundcloud is a pretty amazing application that allows one to record things on one's phone, then upload and share via the internet...good times (and I'm glad these things were not around during my high school and college days).

anyway, here are some fun things that we have recorded:

   Irene singing "wheels on the bus" (march 2011) by iwasjar

   Irene singing "itsy bitsy spider" on Saturday afternoon by iwasjar

   Irene reading in car by iwasjar

   Irene reading by iwasjar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet voices!

Gigi

Auntie Amie said...

So cute and makes me more excited to see my adorable and cute niece and nephew! Thanks for sharing.

Auntie Amie said...

So cute and makes me more excited to see my adorable and cute niece and nephew! Thanks for sharing.